Go Back   Winds of Dawn Clan Forum > Clan Specific > Membership
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2004, 12:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to tasalien
tasalien, looking to join.

Why do you want to join Winds of Dawn?
I want to join this clan as it is the first one that I heard of, and got to meet the people and they all seem very nice and willing to help me out.

In what ways do you enjoy helping new exiles?
As I am very new here, I can't say I can really help out other new exiles too well, but hopefully once I become more experienced I would be able to help them as other clan members have helped me.

What do you enjoy doing when you are out of the Library?
Assuming "out of the library" means "in the game", I like to go hunting, allthough right now basically all I can kill are rats, vermin, and scavenger birds. I like to hunt in groups, so I can actually go to interesting places, which is why I am looking to join a clan.

What do you not enjoy doing?
Killing rats over and over :-p. And dying. Thats always bad.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Gale

Send a message via ICQ to Archemar
Hello Tasalien,

In name of official welcommer (overhelm with chore works) I wellcome you to winds of dawn.

as you've seen acceptance rules, you know you still have 2 more events to atempt (spell ?). An event is a gathering of at least 4 woders.

Then we will discuss your application, then vote.

In the meantime folks will ask you questions (about your application that is) in this thread. I advise you to seek (and discuss with) as many woders as you can while in the land. however as a NoW this week, we while help you in what way we can.

You are aware I guess, that you are henceforward commited to help new exile, to rescue NoW (and then) and so forth.
We have many friends in the lands and all your good behavior will be know to us, so don't be shy, give counsel (about how a fighter shoud train ...), and we will be glad to count you as woder !!!

Archemar
Old 12-09-2004, 01:40 PM
Windy Bard

Hiya Tasalien! Hope to meet you soon. Archemar excellently covered all the main points for me already. Joining a clan is a thing not to be taken lightly though. You will find that we are all willing to take you places and hunt with you whether or not you are in our clan. Our clan meetings and hunts are open to all, and if you SS one of us in the lands (can use NPC) we will be happy for you to join our hunt. Hopefully you will take the time to find out about other clans in the lands too, and not join our simply because it was the first one you heard of. But by all means, come to all of our clan hunts, they are right after our meetings (at the bottom of the cliff in the Myrm Highlands). You can find out about all our events here: http://www.windsofdawn.org/events.html The next clan meeting is Saturday at 6pm PST. If you want to join the clan, you should come to the meeting and find out how boring they can be. If you decide you just want to hunt with us, that is fine too, you can come to the meeting late, or you can ask one of us to tell you when the hunt is going to start.

--Poesy, lazy Winds of Dawn Membership Coordinator
Old 12-25-2004, 04:58 AM
Monsoon

Welcome (somewhat belatedly, ok, but Ive been stuck in the library) Its good to see that you liked the impression we manage to delude the credu....um, whups, I ment how we show the world our true spirit, yeah, thats it.

I look forward to seeing you at the meetings. Did you see the page on the scrolls that shows our upcoming events? ( http://www.windsofdawn.org/events.html )
We usually do a clan fall, um, hunt, afterwards. And there are often good things to eat and drink and even ocasionally a phantasm show.

I will watch for you in the lands.

Ann GM ponders, "Why is Bob the... er, never mind. ;)"

Bob's Biography